Friday, October 21, 2011

Romantic Date in Los Angeles: The Farm of Bevery Hills (The Grove)

I found this place via Groupon. I thought, "a 3 course meal in Beverly Hills for $40, why not?" Turned out to be a good deal. We had $80 worth of food, so I saved $40 or 50%.

The Grove is a nice place in itself to take your date during the daytime, but it is even more romantic at night. The crisp air and nigh sky filled with light from the surrounding stores makes a nice romantic environment. It can be a little crowded sometimes because it is an outdoor mall, but that is to be expected, especially in Beverly Hills.
After reading some tips on yelp, I decided to take my girlfriend on a nice little dinner. We sat by the fountain which was very romantic. The dancing water added some liveliness and excitement to the dinner. I had the salmon and my lady had the steak. The salmon was a 7/10 nothing to complain about, but nothing to rave about. The steak wasn't bad either, I would give it a 7.5/10.

The service was cool, nothing to complain about there. It's really about the setting that makes this a recommended place to go. You definitely want to make a reservation if you want to sit by the fountain (which is what makes The Farm special).



Here is the restaurants info:
189 The Grove Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 525-1699
www.thefarmofbeverlyhills.com

No comments:

Post a Comment